Rules & Regulations
Each Class consists of students who are divided into house. They are four in number as described here under.
(1) House of Hope (Blue House)
(2) House of Courage (Red House)
(3) House Of Wisdom (Yellow)
(4) House of Echo-Friend (Green House)
Our School dress code is class Nursery to 12th.
Girls : Light yellow shirt & checked skirt with Black shoes & black socks with Tie & Belt.
Boys : Light yellow shirt & checked Trousers with Black shoes & black socks with Tie & Belt Class 12th.
Girls : Sky Summery Shirt Gray Mixture Kurti with striped Tie & Belt with Black shoes & Black socks.
Boys : Sky Summery Shirt Gray Mixture trousers with striped Tie & Belt with Black shoes & Black socks.
* On Wednesday & Saturday.
All Students must wear house uniform (T-Shirt& Lower).
1. Students should obey their parents. Teacher and elders with all regard and respect.
2. All students are requested to abide rules & regulations of school to maintain dignity and integrity of themselves the school their teacher well as their parents.
3. Student should follow whatever they are taught in class and help their fellow mates too.
4. Student should also take care of these personal belongings to avoid loss by theft.
5. All students are expected to line up in silence for the assembly and should disperse in silence to their classes.
6. Proper discipline must be maintained in between periods.
7. Students will not be allowed to leave the school during school hours.
8. No books other than the required text books should be brought to school.
9. Any damage to school property will have to be made good. The decision of the principle regarding the amount will be final.
10. The school will not be responsible for any loss of books, money clothes, bicycles etc. Students are not allowed to bring valuable articles to the school.
11. He/She must communicate with the teacher, friends and others in English which in the medium of instruction. A satisfactory conduct is necessary for a child to be consider for promotion to the next class.
12. Student must come to school with the lessons well prepared and the home work completed.
13. Running, playing and shouting inside the school premises is not allowed.
1. Parents are advised to send their word(s) neat & clean, in proper uniforms, with all text-books and note-books in their bags according to the weekly Time-Table; and help them reached school timely.
2. Parents are advised to give students only home-cooked food in lunch boxes and clean drinking water in water –bottles. Kids should not be give money, etc. or should be encouraged to buy and eat outside/junk food.
3. Parents are advised to regularly check the diaries of their words for HW/Notices/Updates/Remarks from Teacher/School and also actively enjoin in parents. Teacher’s meetings held in school from time to time, to be aware of their word’s progress.
4. Parents are requested to make all fees-released payments timely to avoid any hassle/late fees. Kindly avoid sending money with your child and try making regular payments (Tuition Fees, Transport fees, Computer/Science Lab fees, Exam fees etc.) by personally visiting the fees-counter in office.
© 2016 SCSVARANASI . All rights reserved